Friday, October 06, 2006

NFL Week 5

this week in the NFL is a long one but with a few games to consider.

Buffalo at Chicago My pick: Chicago

Cleveland at Carolina my pick: carolina

detroit at minnesota my pick: minnesota

miami at new england my pick: new england

st louis at green bay my pick: st louis

tampa bay at new orleans my pick: new orleans

tennessee at indianapolis my pick indianapolis

washington at N.Y. Giants my pick: ny giants good game

kansas city at arizona my pick: kansas city

N.Y. Jets at jacksonville my pick: jacksonville good game

oakland at san francisco my pick: san francisco

dallas at philidelphia my pick: dallas really good game

phittsburgh at san diego my pick: san diego good game

monday

baltimore at denver my pick: baltimore good game

bye: atlanta, cincinatti, seattle, houston

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home