Friday, September 22, 2006

NFL Week 3

This sunday, the NFL season continues with some of the most intresting games this season.


Carolina vs Tampa Bay my pick: carolina

Chicago vs Minnesota my pick chicago

Cincinnati vs Pittsburgh my pick: cincinnati good game

Green Bay vs Detroit my pick: green bay

Jacksonville vs Indianapolis my pick: indianapolis good game

NY Jets vs Buffalo my pick: jets

Tennessee vs Miami my pick: Miami

Washington vs Houston my pick: washington

Baltimore vs Cleveland my pick: baltimore

NY Giants vs Seattle my pick: seattle good game

Philadelphia vs San Francisco my pick: philidelphia

St. Louis vs Arizona my pick: arizona

Denver vs New England my pick: new england good game

Monday, Sep 25

Atlanta vs New Orleans my pick: atlanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home